Veteran Administration Claims
Bureaucracy, time-consuming processes, and miles of red tape – that’s why our clients tell us they often write off unpaid VA claims. For most hospitals, the small volume of those claims plus the large headaches they present make it seem fruitless to collect this revenue. Time and resources are simply better spent elsewhere.
But there’s a better option than leaving money on the table.
Kemberton has the specialized revenue cycle management expertise needed to maximize VA reimbursements. We’re able to achieve satisfactory resolutions through a time-tested combination of:
On-staff, experienced VA collections specialists
Proprietary claims processing software
Precise adherence to the VA’s complex filing requirements
Our Veteran Administration Collections Process
- Identify the appropriate party to bill, based on the coverage presented and the episode of care
- Coordinate timely pre- and post-authorization and claim submission
- Follow up diligently on denials and requests for documentation
- Integrate our processes with admissions and billing workflows to alleviate staff burdens and provide transparency
- Track performance through comprehensive reporting